Monday 7 May 2012

Sleepless in Cowden

First of all, my massive appologies for the dire upkeep of this blog during the course of this season. This is due to me and my wife adding to our family, our 2nd son, Matthew was born on the 1st of October last year. Now i first thought it would be a piece of cake balancing between updating this blog and caring for our new arrival, how wrong was i, the wee man had other ideas. Now with him sleeping more at nights, my energy levels are slowly creeping back to normal, and i will have a little time to myself to update the blog a little more frequently.
But a big thanks to my wife for still allowing me to go out on a Saturday and follow the other love of my life, the mighty Blue Brazil.

Wow! What a season, another championship title 6 years on from winning the 3rd Division Championship, and a jump straight back to the 1st Division at the first time of asking. A big congratulations to everyone at Cowdenbeath F.C for all the hard work on and off the pitch.

I will be updating the blog in the next few weeks with pictures and a comprehensive review of the season where Cowden finished the season as 2nd Division Champions.


                                    Cowden star of the future, wee Matthew